Let's U-HAUL It!
30 days. $99 bucks.
Hella homos & homies.
We hang out as much as we work out!
Come see how all of your hard work has been paying off during Assessment Day. We will be measuring your metrics, plus strength , endurance and flexibility. We will tell you how far you have come, how to get to where you want to go and keep you accountable and motivated. It's free for all members.
SPECIAL TREAT: We also have a special treat for you on Assessment Day! Our chiropractor Dr. Sandy is going to be in the house doing complimentary 15 minute muscle tissue work. So if your body is in need of a tune up, sign up for Assessment Day.
The Queer Gym and Crooked City Cider are teaming up to bring you LIP SERVICE: an epic lip sync battle! It's on! We're going to lip sync our little hearts! No talent required. In fact, no talent preferred.
HOW IT WORKS
- Sign up at the event to perform one song.
- Perform the SHIT outta your song! (Preferably in a bomb ass costume!)
- Judges will pick the top 3.
- The top 3 will sing simultaneously sign the same song for their life!
- Winners selected by round of applause.
- 1st Place: free cider tasting for them and 3 friends from Crooked City Cider, a 2 month premium gym membership from The Queer Gym.
- 2nd Place: A large growler from Crooked City Cider, a 2 month basic membership from The Queer Gym.
- 3rd Place: A growette from Crooked City Cider and the Uhaul Special from The Queer Gym.
- Best Costume: a free glass from Crooked City Cider and a hard core homo shirt from The Queer Gym.
Need liquid courage? Cider from Crooked City Cider --til supplies last.-- Bomb-ass cider! Be there at 6:30pm. At Crooked City Cider Tasting Room. Free for everyone. Get ready to lip sync for your life!
Have a question you want to ask, but not sure if it's appropriate such as:
- What's up with pronouns?
- What about the surgeries?
- Is is even any of my business?
- How do I apologize when I fuck up by saying something stupid?
- Was it stupid?
- Fuck! Am I an asshole?
Come to QUEER 101 this Friday and learn how you can be a better queer/ally or just a more awesome person overall!
Free and everyone is welcomed! Bring your friend, your roommate, your co-worker, your Mom! Just sign up here.